This privacy statement explains what information we collect at frequi GmbH & Co.KG - during your visit to our website - and how this information is used. frequi would like to understand your wishes and interests better and to offer you an optimal service. Therefore, frequi GmbH & Co.KG collects and uses personal data in the manner described below.
1.1. Personal data / General
Personal data is data that can be used directly or indirectly to identify individuals.
(1) By default, frequi collects your access data when you visit our website. These include e.g. the visit to the website, the subpages that you click on, as well as the date and duration of the visit. Our web server temporarily records the domain name or the IP address of the requesting computer as well as the access date, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code, the browser software of your computer and the website from which You visit us and the number of bytes transferred during the connection.
(2) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). This data is used to design and optimize the information and service offered by frequi as needed.
Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by them. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of Cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Data collection and storage may be objected to at any time with future effect by using the following opt-out link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In light of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeip ()" and therefore IP addresses are only shortened processed to exclude a direct personal reference.
Please note that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" in order to ensure the anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-masking).
In addition to the Google Analytics standard functions, the following advertising functions are used on the frequi website:
Remarketing by Google Analytics
Reports according to the impressions in the Google Display-Network
Google Analytics Reports according to demographically characteristics and interests
Integrated Services, for which data is collected for advertising purposes in Google Analytics, including the collection oft data via cookies for advertising purposes and anonymous identifiers
Here you can find more information about the Cookies we use: https://www.google.de/policies/technologies/types/
(3) Any further personal data such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or employer / company are not recorded, unless you provide this information voluntarily, for example as part of an online order for a product (especially download) or a service (in particular registration for an event).
1.2 Use and disclosure of personal data
(1) We use your personal data only for the purpose of technical administration of the websites and to improve our services for our users. Any further personal data such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or employer / company are not recorded, unless you provide this information voluntarily, for example as part of an online order for a product (especially download) or a service (in particular registration for an event).
(2) If you are requested to provide personal information on our website, this information is voluntary and serves the purpose of maintaining customer relationships (sending requested information material, access to certain information and services, obtaining our newsletter) and will be treated in accordance with the law.
(3) If you do not agree with the further use of your personal data for advertising purposes, you may object to this. Please inform us of your objection in writing to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Personal data collected during your visit to the frequi websites are collected and processed exclusively in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the European General Data Protection Regulation.
(2) The vast majority of Cookies we use are so-called "Session Cookies", which are automatically deleted after the end of your visit.
(3) Other Cookies remain stored on the device until they are deleted. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. All so-called functional Cookies are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO saved. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of Cookies and Cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
(4) Performance and Analytics Cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, which pages visitors visit most often, and whether you receive error messages or dead links. They are unidentifiable due to the information gathered through these Cookies. All information collected by these Cookies is summarized and anonymized.
(1) On our website you have the opportunity to sign up to our newsletter. This informs you about news from our company, about our products and services as well as planned events.
(2) If you want to receive our newsletter, you must actively sign up for this. The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. First, you enter your e-mail address, your name and your employer / company in the fields of the corresponding contact form and send it to us. After this registration you will receive an e-mail from us asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary in order to prevent that a registration takes place by means of a strange E-Mail address. There is a logging of the registration to the newsletter to prove that the registration process has been compliant with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address.
(3) In order to sign up for the newsletter, you must provide information about your e-mail address, salutation, name and employer / company. Due to the offer of our company our newsletter is aimed exclusively at business customers and not at consumers. In order to enable an adequate salutation (personal salutation), we therefore ask for the salutation and your name. The employer / company details are required to ensure that our target audience receives the newsletter, namely B2B customers or potential B2B customers.
You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time and revoke your consent. A link to termination can be found at the end of each newsletter.
(5)Mailchimp uses its data only in pseudonymised form to optimize and improve its own services.
(6) The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", meaning, a pixel-sized file that opens when the newsletter is opened by the server of our shipping service provider. This retrieves technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as the IP address and time of retrieval.
The background to this approach is solely the improvement of the technical service but also an improvement in the service of the newsletter, in particular, its content. Statistical surveys include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened, and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither ours nor the interest of the shipping service provider to observe individual users, but rather to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
(8) You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same moment, your consent to the newsletter's dispatch via MailChimp and the statistical analyses expire. The separate cancellation of either the dispatch via MailChimp or the statistical evaluation is unfortunately not possible.
You will find an unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
(9) In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will apply from May 25, 2018, we inform you that the consent to the sending of email addresses is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, 7 GDPR and Art. 7 Para. 2 No. 3 or Para. 3 UWG. The use of the mailing service provider, MailChimp, carrying out statistical surveys and analyses, as well as logging of the registration procedure, is delivered on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. We strive toward a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of our users, and also allows us to provide proof of consent.
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you can object to the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection may be lodged in particular against processing for direct advertising purposes.
If you would like further information on the use of frequi websites or suggestions, please contact us. Please use the e-mail address email@example.com for information, blocking, deletion and correction requests regarding your personal data as well as for revocations of granted consent.